IT Help Desk Specialist
The IT Help Desk Specialist will be responsible for providing technical assistance related to applications, hardware, cellular telephone, tablet and network-related issues. Candidates should have advanced-level knowledge of Microsoft Office 2013, Windows 7 and 10, and document management systems.
- Provides principle telephone and remote assistance for users on all applications, hardware, cellular telephone, tablet and network-related issues
- Provides principal support for the telecommunications system, including instruction in phone use and dialing, maintenance of voicemail passwords and configuring conference calls
- Provides 1st level Network/Server administration, including but not limited to Outlook account management, Active Directory administration (adding and removing user from groups and troubleshooting issues with Active Directory accounts) and shared drive administration (creating shared drives, modifying security levels, etc.)
- Equipment deployment and set up for employees both in the office and the field.
- Has a strong ability to effectively troubleshoot mobile devices including but not limited to Android, iPhone, and iPad
- One to three years of experience supporting the latest version of the Microsoft Office application suite
- One to three years of experience in a technical environment.
- Help Desk Analyst certification a plus
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Doesn’t avoid a challenge and is willing to step up to opportunity
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Show us you can work/play well with others in and outside the team
- Demonstrate a willingness to improve yourself and grow with the organization
- Experience with various Antivirus software packages and remote access solutions
- Microsoft Active Directory administration
- Understand support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Internet-related technologies, including – Registrars, SSL and hosting providers
- Be driven to develop a solid “knowledge base” of best practices, problem resolutions for each of the above mentioned technologies
All employees must be able to pass our background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.