James River Air Conditioning, Richmond, VA
Be a part of a team that provides world-class service with all the warmth, spirit and conviction of a locally owned and operated business! Whether you have years of experience or just graduating, we offer a range of opportunities for you to be successful.
At James River Air Conditioning, Every member of our team is important! Working as a team, our associates strive to surpass our customers’ expectations. Our success depends on delighting our customers and James River Air Conditioning associates stop at nothing to make this happen.
By combining the energy, knowledge, and skills of a top notch team, James River Air Conditioning continues to be the market leader providing superior service. This success can be directly attributed to the dedication, hard work, and professionalism of our associates. We offer an excellent salary and benefits package above the marketplace average to create or continue your career.
Come join us today!
SENIOR LEVEL COMMERCIAL INSTALLER/MECHANIC needed to perform/lead installation of small to large split systems, package units, minor ducting, boilers and more. Qualified candidate must have at least 10 years’ experience installing systems of the same type; have a good driving record; have excellent references; be obsessed with high-quality workmanship; be able to perform all hookups/startup procedures; possess excellent communication skills (verbal, written, and electronic) and work within established time-frames and budgets.
What You Will Bring to the Team:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in HVAC installation and repair
- Journeyman level experience troubleshooting, servicing and repairing HVAC equipment
- Journeyman or Master’s licenses (preferred, but not required)
- Completion of applicable trade school (preferred, but not required)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Must be able to work independently and without supervision
- Must have a clean driving record and able to pass a drug screen and background check
Great Benefits Package Including:
- Competitive wages
- Company van
- Uniforms 401(k) plan with a generous company match
- Medical, dental, vision, and prescription drug benefits
- Life and accidental death insurance
- Short and Long-Term disability insurance
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- And much more!