As a member of our commercial team, this position is responsible for supporting project sales efforts by assisting with all facets procurement of equipment and non-equipment requests submitted by the sales team. The Commercial Project Sales Support Coordinator is also responsible for data entry/maintenance for both contract and non-contract site locations. The successful candidate is a multi-tasker, is organized with a focus on attention to detail, and is driven to delight our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
This position requires an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual with excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as a proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook. This role is vital to maintaining strong relationships and ensuring our clients receive service that exceeds their expectations.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist Commercial Install Coordinator with all facets of purchasing of equipment needs for Commercial projects to include placing orders, confirming orders with the vendor, managing delivery expectations, acting as the liaison between sales, the project coordinator, and the vendor, and any task as required to ensure all projects are completed on or before the established deadline. Act as primary for all non-equipment purchasing requests.
- Job order e-mail distribution group will be used for sales to send all requests
- Within a 3 to 4 hour time window, this position will report back to sales with purchase order number and order status.
- Maintain weekly log of purchase requests, to include: when received, requested by, and date ordered.
- Warranty letters and/or other services available – draft document(s) and send to client. Update start dates in data base. Completion expectation – one week.
- Regularly maintain and update equipment data for both contract and non-contract sites as information is received from equipment installations and contract start-ups to include filter and belt updates to site and Aireco, if order is to be amended. Completion expectation – one week.
- Assemble and distribute, as needed, contract start-up reports with repair costs for all new contracts.
- Contract site quote adds to include new small site PM opportunities, provide quoting based on flat rate basis as directed by sales or Commercial Service Manager. New large site PM opportunities should be recorded and turned over to the Sales Project Manager.
- Provide daily summary log of action(s) taken for above duties.
- Log all call back/customer complaints and sick days by Technician for Commercial Service Manager.
- Actively respond to Tier Two (2) incoming calls to the service department.
- Assist with closing all quotes related to unit replacements including replacements completed by JRAC or other companies as needed.
- Assist with monitoring and follow up of Good Leads program as needed.
- Act as administrative support, as needed, for operations and sales team to include report generation
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent employment experience to include military experience
- Proven client management, vendor relations, and leadership experience
- Driven to achieve long and short term goals within specific deadlines; time management skills are a must
- Customer oriented, strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to make decisions, think rationally, and exercise good judgment
- Strong sense of urgency and desire to achieve exceptional client service and improve or enhance the client’s experience
- Desire to be part of something bigger than just the job; work performance has a direct effect on the success of the company
- Understanding and commitment to a safe working environment
- Fluent in the use of technology to include Microsoft Office suite and web-based internet research
Other required skills include:
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively with customers one-on-one or groups of employees of organization.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Must be able to pass the required background check, drug-screen, and MVR driving record check.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and climb or balance. The employee is frequently required to sit; stoop, kneel, crouch, and crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and on rare occasions, move more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.