Residential HVAC Technician (Full Time)
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package above the marketplace average to build or continue your career…Come join us today! You will receive a FULLY STOCKED TAKE HOME service truck with paid auto insurance, gas card, company cell phone, and tablet for paperless ticketing and dispatching.
- Troubleshoot and repair residential heat pumps, gas furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters, control systems, and accessories
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Excellent proficiency in air flow diagnostics, refrigerant leak detection, and electrical troubleshooting
- Ability to work with clients in all types of settings and deliver amazing customer service
- Understand the use of flat rate service pricing and repair estimating
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Able to work irregular and extended hours
- Ability to pass background screen, drug screen, and clean MVR
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds, and on rare occasions, move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and advancement, James River Air is the place for you! Think you have what it takes to showcase your talent in this industry? Apply today!