Refrigeration – Commercial Technician (Full Time)
ON CALL ONLY 2 Weeks A Year!
- We offer an excellent salary and benefits package above the marketplace average to build or continue your career…Come join us today!
- You will receive a FULLY STOCKED TAKE HOME service truck with paid auto insurance, gas card, company cell phone, and tablet for paperless ticketing and dispatching.
- Troubleshoot, repair, and maintain commercial refrigeration and light commercial HVAC equipment
- Proficiency in ice machines, walk ins, reach ins, and similar equipment
- Understand basic refrigeration, airflow, and static pressure
- Strong client service and communication skills
- Exposure to major brands of equipment
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Able to work irregular and extended hours
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules, including wearing required personal protective equipment.
- Must be able to work in irritating environments, adverse weather or temperature conditions.
- Strong communication and organizational skills are required.
- High school diploma or its equivalent (preferred)
- All successful candidates must be able to pass the required background check and drug screening.
- Clean MVR required
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and on rare occasions, move more than 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and advancement, James River Air is the place for you! Think you have what it takes to showcase your talent in this industry? Apply today!
Type: Full Time