$49 Residential Safety Check Special – Call (804) 358-9333
Our residential department is currently offering a $49 safety check special to make sure your system is operating properly!
What does the safety check include?
- Check Wiring (Hot Spots & Discoloring)
- Temperature Rise (To be sure unit does not exceed UL temperature limits)
- Examine Heat Exchanger (To be sure there are no cracks or holes)
- Check Combustion Intake Air (To be sure enough air is feeding appliance)
- Check Flue Draft (To be sure carbon monoxide is going out of the home)
- Leak Search Coil (To be sure refrigerant is not leaking into home or atmosphere)
- Check Static Pressures (To be sure there are no restrictions in air flow/duct work)
- Test Heat Pump and Furnace Safety Controls
- Check Gas Pressure (To be sure it is set per manufacturer’s specifications)
- Check Drains (To be sure there is no overflow)
Why should I have a safety check?
- Safety: Safety is our top priority at James River Air Conditioning. A safety check will help identify any issues that could affect the safe operation of your system.
- Help identify small problems before they become big ones.
- Learn how long you can expect your current system to last.
- Efficiency: Make sure there aren’t any issues that could be causing your system to run inefficiently.
Call (804) 358-9333 or Click Here to Set Up a Service Call Today!