When: (February 19th) Our last Women’s Seminar just wrapped up to great success with multiple new hires! The next seminar will be coming up soon, so please keep updated with latest information by regularly visiting the site. For more information please call and ask to speak with one of our highly trained client service representatives at (804) 358-9333.
Where: James River Air Conditioning Company (click for directions)
We are looking for excellent field maintenance and service technicians. If you feel you have technical capabilities, enjoy working with customers in the field and want to become an HVAC maintenance and repair technician we invite you to join us at our information seminar Thursday February 19th from 5:00 pm until 7:30 pm at 1905 Westmoreland Street, Richmond Virginia (click above for directions).
Training Program for Qualified Applicants
- Program will last 6 weeks and classes will be held 2 nights per week
- Learn basic PM strategies and tactics
- Learn basic HVAC troubleshooting techniques
- Learn the JRAC way of client service
- Learn from simple diagnostic flowcharts and simulations
- Graduation certificate upon completion!
Before Registering for the Event, First Consider a Few Quick Questions
- Do you have any previous technical training?
- Are your comfortable crawling under houses and with small confined spaces?
- Do you own your own basic hand tools?
- Have you previously performed any repair or service work of any kind in any industry?
- Are you comfortable working on ladders and in attics?
If you answered NO to 2 or more of the questions above, please understand this opportunity may not be right for you.
If you do feel you’re adequately qualified and eager to join this unique training program please proceed to register for FREE seminar described above.