James River Air Conditioning provides top-rated HVAC service to Montpelier and neighboring communities in central Virginia. Whether you need service or repair for your existing unit, or installation of a new HVAC system, our team of qualified technicians can expertly handle your needs.
Since 1967, homeowners in Montpelier, VA have come to expect expert heating, cooling, plumbing, electrical, and appliance repair and installation services from the James River Air team.
- Your time is valuable – so if we’re not on time, the service call is free.
- You want your problem solved correctly, the first time. That’s why we continually train our technicians so they stay at the top of their fields.
- We put our money where our mouth is – if you’re not completely satisfied, we have a Money Back Guarantee.
- And just like you, we’re part of the community. We actively support many non-profit organizations in our area.
Commitment to Quality
Through a dedication to quality service, a commitment to customer satisfaction, and a team of highly-trained residential HVAC technicians, plumbers, electricians, and appliance technicians, James River Air Conditioning offers world class service that sets us apart. Our residential staff is comprised of a group of the most highly trained technicians in the industry. NATE certification is just one of the many certifications held by our talented group of technicians. Our residential technicians are driven to make the necessary repairs to your system, the first time.
We maintain active working relationships with the top industry associations which allows us to stay on the forefront of industry best practices and new technologies. At James River Air, we don’t just show our customers what’s happening today, we show them what’s coming next!
We service all makes and models of heat pumps, air conditioners, furnaces, boilers, and indoor air quality equipment. Our service offering includes:
- Pre-season maintenance checks
- Preventive maintenance agreements
- Airflow diagnostics
- Electrical service, including panel upgrades
- Plumbing service, including tankless water heaters
NATE Certification – What this means to you
Founded in 1997, North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is the nation’s largest non-profit certification organization for heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technicians. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, NATE is the certification organization that was developed by, and has been supported by the entire HVACR industry for nearly 20 years.
Much like academic degrees, HVAC certifications are a strong indicator of proficiency and expertise. NATE certified technicians have proven their knowledge in the HVACR industry by passing specialized NATE certification tests. At James River Air Conditioning, we encourage our technicians to achieve NATE accreditation in an effort to sustain industry knowledge, continuous education, and maintain industry best practices.
We continuously monitor developing technologies to offer you the latest innovations in the industry, such as:
- Surge Protectors – Available for your HVAC equipment or for your entire home electrical system.
- Refrigerant Oil Additive – Protects your equipment and increases efficiency.
- Coolmaxx/Heatmaxx Diagnostics – testing to evaluate your current ductwork and filtration systems. These diagnostic tests often pinpoint high static pressure, inefficiently designed duct fittings, restrictive air filters, and improperly sized returns.
- Attic Zipper – Keeps your rooms the same temperature and free of attic debris.