Warehouse Delivery Driver (Full Time)
- Assist warehouse in retrieving materials for jobs
- Complete deliveries at job sites.
- Deliver the requested materials to job sites
- May assist in removal and disposal of old equipment and trash at job sites
- Always maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ensures the correct parts/materials are pulled for delivery
- Prepares and coordinates shipments and returns warranty items to different vendors
- Signs out parts and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- If you are over 18, we have positions available with mileage reimbursement for use of your personal vehicle.
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide. Must be able to measure and inspect items for proper length, width, and shape.
- Always maintains a clean and safe work environment
- Day Shift
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and on rare occasions, move more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and advancement, James River Air is the place for you! Think you have what it takes to showcase your talent in this industry? Apply today!