Commercial Specialist Service Coordinator (Part Time)
- Handles incoming customer calls and manages the portal system to monitor service requests
- Monitors, tracks, and reports client traffic flow
- Assists with billing operations and invoicing.
- Input install related data entry
- Communicate service updates and estimates for clients.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Exceptional customer service and time management skills
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Adaptable computer skills and system navigation
- Understand of basic financial and billing functions
- All successful candidates must be able to pass the required background check and drug-screen.
- Day Shift
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, and on rare occasions, move more than 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and advancement, James River Air is the place for you! Think you have what it takes to showcase your talent in this industry? Apply today!