Residential Installation Mechanic
Salary: $25 – $32 / Hour
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package above the marketplace average to build or continue your career…Come join us today!
- On-time, high quality service of HVAC/R equipment, duct systems, fittings, grilles, registers, diffusers, controls, and related equipment.
- Identify and resolve problems, as well as pinpoint roadblocks that may require service.
- Provide solid feedback and suggestions to supervisors and salespeople on ways to improve quality, increase efficiencies, reduce costs, and increase customer satisfaction.
- Completion of all approved repairs and improvements in a timely manner
- Braze, solder, weld, and perform minor field fabrication as needed.
- Lead, coach, and supervise other helpers/technicians to provide training necessary for promotion to the Lead Technician position.
- Provide sufficient knowledge, skills, training, and information to achieve stellar performance, continuous improvement, and a positive, productive work environment consistent with company goals and objectives
- Complete all necessary paperwork to include recording of hours and all materials used
- All successful candidates must be able to pass the required background check and drug-screen.
- Five (5) or more years of HVAC install experience
- Ability to work in and recognize job hazards while operating under OSHA regulations
- Ability to follow/perform service procedures for HVAC/R equipment and troubleshoot problems; start up new equipment and verify correct operation
- EPA certified
- Ability to recognize local building code deficiencies
- NATE certification a plus
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by!!! If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and advancement, James River Air is the place for you! Think you have what it takes to showcase your talent in the in this industry? Apply today!