Residential Apprentice Plumber (Full Time)
Under the direction of a Licensed Plumber, the Apprentice Plumber assists in maintaining plumbing systems, identifying repair or replacement needs, providing necessary information on proper use of equipment, and ensuring adequate materials are available to complete assignments.
As the Apprentice Plumber gains experience, they may begin to complete some duties independently with limited supervision.
- Identifying drain and sewer issues
- Clearing clogged pipes
- Installing plumbing fixtures
- Completing cost estimates
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED Certificate required
- Valid driver’s license required
- Familiar with common hand tools
- All successful candidates must be able to pass the required background check and drug-screen.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds, and on rare occasions, move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.