Commercial Project Sales Representative
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package above the marketplace average to build or continue your career…Come join us today!
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Safety allowances
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be able to crawl, kneel, and climb ladders/heights
- Able to read and interpret plans and work with engineers to accomplish customer goals
- Proficient with MS suites, CRM software, and communication software
- Able to work with and present well to all levels of customer accounts from maintenance crews to CFOs/financial stakeholders, owners, and procurement
- HVAC or construction trade experience
- All successful candidates must be able to pass the required background check, motor vehicle record pull, and drug-screen
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1-3 years B2B experience
- Understand sales cycle and strategic account management
- Effective time management and pipeline management
- Strong account management and hunting abilities – 80% new business, 20% account management
- Knowledge of HVAC industry, regulations, upcoming changes, and energy conservation preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, sit, and stand; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10-25 pounds, and on rare occasions, move up to 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! If you are looking for an opportunity for growth and advancement, James River Air is the place for you! Think you have what it takes to showcase your talent in the in this industry? Apply today!