James River Air Conditioning has a team of highly-trained residential HVAC technicians, plumbers, and electricians on call 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Our residential technicians are focused on repairing your system right, the first time. We service all makes and models of heat pumps, air conditioners, furnaces, boilers, and indoor air quality equipment.
- Repair of all makes and models of heat pumps, air conditioners, furnaces, boilers, and indoor air quality equipment.
- Pre-season maintenance checks.
- Preventive maintenance agreements.
- Whole-house energy analysis.
- Airflow diagnostics.
- Electrical service, including panel upgrades and whole-house generator service.
- Plumbing service, including tankless water heaters.
Our technicians receive training, both in-house and through our suppliers and professional organizations. Over 70% of our residential service technicians are NATE certified.
We monitor developing technologies to offer you the latest innovations in the industry, such as:
- Surge Protectors – Available for your HVAC equipment or for your entire home electrical system.
- MaxR Oil Additive – Protects your equipment and increases efficiency.
- Coolmaxx/Heatmaxx Diagnostics – These procedures evaluate your current ductwork and filtration systems. We often find high static pressure, inefficiently designed duct fittings, restrictive air filters, and improperly sized returns.